Monday 27 October 2014

EASY WAY HOW TO PLAY GUITAR FOR BEGINNER !!



Hello, Hello, Hello my friend
            Today I will show to you how to play the guitar especially to a beginner. What I want to show is the basic kord that the people ( it mean me ) always used to play a song. Whit this kord, you also can create your own song what you want to play and sing. As we see, many singer use this basic kord to create their own song such as Yuna '' Yang Sebenarnya'' , Najwa Latif '' Cinta Muka Buku'', Elizabeth Tan ''Knock Knock '' and etc.

            So, let we see and learn what is that kord. !!!!!!!!!   SIMPLEEEE.....


KORD C






KORD  D







KORD   E








KORD   F







KORD   G





KORD   A










KORD   B






       So, my friends let try this lesson. I guarentee if you practice everyday, in 1 week you can become expext. In 1 month you can become like Santana. In 1 year you can become like Man Kidal.


SELAMAT MENCUBA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment