Thursday 13 November 2014

One year seatime onboard of foreign going ship


First ship onboard of Eagle Venice (VLCC) and first step on Yeosu,South Korea with pumpan Amran and engine cadet Zaidi. This also my first time experienced of winter and four season country. It is so wonderful to have a shore leave at Korea
.
Going far and far away from ship and have a good time after one month voyage was so fascinating and it is chilling time yaw~~ :)
(From left : 2/E Edwin,E/C Zarul,Me,Pumpan Amran)
YEOUSU OIL TERMINAL,SOUTH KOREA
Chilling with my batch mate from ALAM but different course and it was not make any difference when get shore leave together. Enjoy the lunch at Pizza hut Yeosu and was treated by my 2/E and the picture taken by pumpan Amran,credit to him. ;)
This was my 2nd ship on FG Eagle San Pedro (SUEZMAX) and spend 9 months onboard of this beauty metal. A lot of sweet and bad memories lies on this ship. This picture was taken at Bay Of Biscay just before sunset. This was my 2nd season spend at four season country and it was just so amazing although cannot shore leave  for 9 months. Here some great moment onboard of this tanker:
Hello everyone,today is safety day lets enjoy our safety lunch with a lot of meals cooked by chief cook Razif from Malaysia. Nice food and I enjoy it a lot but first let take a picture with my officers."SAFETY IS OUR WAY OF LIFE" was decorated by my Capt Chew. :)
No matter where is the place I love to take a pictureand this was at the galley with all the people I love. Sorry chief for disturbing your cooking time. ;P
(From Left: 4/E Udin,3/E Sujen,Me,E/C Aizat,4/E Nizam,Pumpan Fadhli,4/O Soh,C/C Razif)
Sweet memories with arm guard from England and India. The ship was safely navigate through out the somalia water,thanks for keeping up our life soldiers, ;)
Another 2 months to sign off and this was christmas celebration. This how seafarers celebrated onboard and all the crew enjoy the great moment. This picture just taken after we having a telematch.
So much fun~~~
One day before Sign off and I already finish my one year seatime so lets have fun and rock it all. I will sign off at Cartagena,Spain and this feeling was so great to have it.



Finally sign off time at Cartagena,Spain. This was so
great and wonderful to spend my final shore leave.
One year seatime onboard of FG ship was so amazing
and I gain a lot of experienced.
"A picture talks a thousand words"
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment